Young Living Oils
Hello! I am Samantha Simons and I am a Young Living Independent Distributor. My husband and I moved to NWA 8 years ago, and we now have two amazing children. My beautiful redheaded daughter is 5 years old and my handsome sweet son is 11 months old. We have been Young Living members for 4.5 years now. After we spent the first year of my daughter’s life in and out of the doctor’s office, we started looking for other options. We wanted to become more proactive about her health. We became Young Living members to reap the many benefits of a more holistic and toxic free lifestyle. I hadn’t considered running the business opportunity until I was sharing with friends and family about how wonderfully it was working for us and they wanted to know how to become members as well! Since then, I have been passionate about teaching who Young Living is, what they have to offer, and what I have to offer.
When I first became a member I was only focused on the little bottles of oils and how I needed them to keep us out of the doctor. An important aspect that I missed for a long time was the “Why”. Only until I began doing research on my own, did I discover that our common household products and things sitting on the shelves at the stores were not as safe as we assumed them to be.
The Toxic Substance Control Act of 1976 has “grandfathered in” thousands of harsh chemicals and still today, allows them to be used in our products. Thousands of these same harsh chemicals are banned in other countries because of their known toxicity and damaging effects on our bodies including lethargy, adult acne, unexplained pain,and even cancer. We, as a society, have been conditioned to believe that if it can be sold to us, then it must be safe, which simply isn’t true. Things in your cabinets and drawers right now could be causing more harm than good.
You may be asking yourself, why does it even matter? Well, it matters because our bodies cannot recognize these harsh chemicals. When we are exposed to these chemicals, either by absorbing them into our skin or breathing it in, our bodies do not know how to process it. Our bodies then do the only thing it can and stores it in our cells. Once this happens, we experience Toxic Overload also known as Bioaccumulation. These toxins sit stored in our bodies, taxing our bodies’ systems, impeding normal function, keeping our bodies from working in the manner it was designed.
The real reason why I'm so passionate about educating others on this matter is because not only am I a mother of two and want the absolute best life possible for my children, but because I am also an imaging technologist in an oncology clinic. I see what Cancer does to people on a daily basis. Did you know that the American Cancer Society says that ONLY 5%-10% of ALL cancer cases are genetic? This means the other 90%-95% of cancer cases are caused by what we are doing to ourselves. Between poor diet, lack of exercise, and what we are exposing ourselves to, we are contributing to our bodies inability to heal itself.
So what is one to do? That's where I come in. Young Living's products are 100% plant based. When you order Young Living you are ordering 100% pure essential oil or an oil infused product that contains zero harsh chemicals. This company is the most transparent company I have ever seen. Their integrity is superior. They are the only essential oil company who own their own farms and have partnered with farms around the world that must pass their strict and rigorous standards. At anytime you can visit these farms and see for yourself what is involved in producing these amazing oils. Planting, pest control, fertilization, harvesting, distilling, bottling, Young Living controls the whole process from seed to seal! Learn more at http://www.seedtoseal.com
Once we started eliminating our home of harsh chemicals and toxins and replacing them with Young Living oils and products, my family has vastly reduced our doctor visits. We miss less school and work. We are active and living well. Here is the bottom line: Everyone invests in their health. Most invest reactively. My family chooses to invest proactively and that quite possibly could have been the greatest decision we ever made.
Only you can control what enters in your home. You are the gatekeeper. Take it one. step. at. a. time. Start by getting a Premium Starter Kit. An over $400 retail value kit containing a diffuser, 12 oils, a couple amazing Thieves products, Ningxia Red samples, PLUS membership, a sponsor who is dedicated to continual research and education, and access to a like-minded community to help you on this journey all for $165. If you're tired of being reactive to your health, decide today to be proactive. Allow me to travel this journey with you. To sign up today, click the link ttps://yl.pe/9h5x. I cannot wait to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Sign Up Link: https://yl.pe/9h5x
Posted In: Essential Oils