Baby Boomers and Beyond
Our desire at Arkansas Physical Health & Rehab is to partner with and educate the maturing individual on how to start their journey back to health.
Chiropractors help millions of maturing individuals regain control of their lives every year. Our treatments are designed to:
- Eliminate acute and chronic pain
- Increase flexibility
- Improve mobility and function
- Increase strength
- Enhance balance
- Increase the overall quality of one's life.
Chiropractic care involves spinal and extremity adjustive techniques, physical therapies, soft tissue therapies, dietary and nutritional counseling, exercise and fitness counseling and many other safe and natural methods to improve health and prolong a vibrant and productive life. We can show you how to get the most out of your body so that you can get the most out of life!
What can chiropractic care do for me?
- Chiropractic increases spinal range of motion
- Chiropractic decreases frequency and severity of back, neck and head pain
- Chiropractic increases balance and coordination
- Chiropractic decreases fall injuries, as well as other injuries
- Chiropractic increases joint nutrition and decreases spinal joint arthritis
- Chiropractic decreases joint and tissue degeneration through optimizing spinal biomechanics
- Chiropractic increases health and well-being
Discover and learn how to start your journey back to health. Come in today for a FREE consultation and learn how your body was meant to feel.