- Diabetes affects 7.8% of the American population and continues to grow in numbers.
- Diabetes is growing at an alarming rate.
- 23.6 Million Americans have diabetes
- 1/3 of these Americans do not even know they have it.
- Another 41 million have pre-diabetes and most do not know it.
Why do people get diabetes?
- Improper insulin production
- Pancreas virus
- Overworked pancreas
- Cell wall problems
The standard medical approach to diabetes:
- Watch your diet and exercise
- Start with oral medications
- Give insulin if unsuccessful
What is the problem with this standard approach?
Drugs help the body deal with a disease while you continue to lose your health.
We offer an alternative approach that encourages using natural substances to build up your body so you no longer have the disease. We use a combination of exercise, diet, supplementation, and treatment based on the triad of health.
Are you ready to make a commitment to your health and start living diabetes free?
Decide to start today. Call (479) 443-0800 or click here to schedule your appointment and start the journey to living free from disease.