At Arkansas Physical Health & Rehab we offer many classes in different forms to help you and the organizations you are involved in. We offer classes from time to time in our office on a variety of topics, but we also love to come to different organizations to teach classes.
All classes and workshops emphasize preventative care as the key to good health. Classes and seminars vary in length from 30 minutes to one hour. Audience participation is strongly recommended when possible and those who attend always leave with practical information they can put to good use to improve their lives.
Interested in APHR coming for a lunch or breakfast to teach a class? Check out our Lunch & Learn Program.
Interested in APHR hosting your next Safety meeting? Email us at [email protected]
What classes do you offer?
- The Stress is Killing Me
- Tired & Wired
- Happy Gut- Happy Life
- Are You Gambling with Your Health?
- Feel Better about Feeling Better
- Paleo Diet
- 5 Sure Ways to Beat Cold & Flu Season
- Corporate Wellness
- Migraine Headaches
- Sitting on the Job
- Blood Work
- Detoxify or Die
- Fertility, Conception, & Birth: Improving the Odds
- Bio Identical Hormone Balancing
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pressure Point Therapy
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Senility
- Decreasing Health Care Expenditures and Improving Satisfaction in your Companies Health Insurance
- Decompression Spinal Therapy
- Emotional Health Class
- Total Health Turn Around
- Triad of Health
- Whiplash Injuries
- Stay Sharper Longer
- Personal Achievement
Don't see the class you are looking for? We are happy to personalize a class for you and your office. Just email us at [email protected]